* READ ALL THE GUIDELINES. IT IS IMPORTANT. A LOT OF PEOPLE DON’T READ THE GUIDELINES.
1. The between word count of your story should be 500 and 1500 words.
2. Don’t forget the images. Preferably include a picture of yourself. They are important because they create a vivid experience for the readers.
3. Do not send watermarked images.
4. Send in your images at firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: We have the right to change them). Include the source of every image.
5. Don’t forget to add punctuation marks.
6. Content should be original and not plagiarized.
7. Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your story at their earliest convenience.
8. If you approve of the guidelines, then write away!